How can I obtain a letter to my sponsors?

How can I obtain a letter to my sponsors?



These can be obtained from the Head of Department's office - Room 1.

What is the procedure of getting an Identity Card? 
After registration and having obtained a print out, you proceed to the University Photographer in Senate building Room____. You will be photographed and issued with a University Identity Card.

Student Support Up-country 

 Where are the upcountry centres/institutions where I could get help? 
The official upcountry centres for the School of Distance & Lifelong Learning are eight: Mbale, Gulu, Lira, Arua, Hoima, Fort Portal, Kabale and Jinja. The IACE itself serves as a centre for Kampala. Please look up the exact location of these centers nearest to where you live and work.

The Institute owns offices in all those centres and you are free to approach the officers there for help particularly concerning face-to-face sessions, venues for your discussion groups, and information on location of people who can assist you in difficult areas as you study. They would act as a linkage to the Institute for you.

Contacts have also been made withMbararaUniversity, Lira Town College, Mbale Senior Secondary School, NTC Muni, Teso College Aloet and other institutions upcountry to offer support to you. The B.Sc. students in particular should contact the following institutions for support in carrying out practicals -NTC Muni, NTC Ngeta, NTC Kabale, Teso College Aloet,

The Department organises tutorials regularly for students at various centres both in Kampala and up-country. Through your student leaders, you and your student study group may approach Mr. Richard Kajumbula in Room 16, Nsubuga Block, to know what plans are in place for your respective centre.